A proven favorite for more than a decade, the updated Nine is defined by its low profile and streamlined silhouette. A wealth of features — including the custom tuning of the In Form Fit System and Thermostat Control venting — make the Nine one of Giro’s most enduring and popular performance snow helmets.
- CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- FIT SYSTEM - In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap (space between goggles and helmet).
- VENTILATION - Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable. Stack Vent in the front of the helmet which aligns with your goggles and helps to keep them clear and fog free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO GOGGLES - Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We've fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Balance and Scan Goggles.
- FEATURES - Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.