Light enough for long rides and warm enough to fight off temperatures that hover above freezing, the Giro Women's Candela Gloves are tailor-made for cold, windy conditions, where warm hands are essential. Weather-resistant softshell upper with X-Static AGrid antimicrobial thermal fleece lining provides effective heat retention and protection from the elements. Durable AX Suede palm with 3mm EVA padding offers a sure grip and absorbs vibrations over uneven terrain. Silicone fingertips allow for easy shifting/braking and updated box construction finger fourchettes increase the overall warmth of these gloves.
- Super Fit is a proprietary design process which significantly reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and effectiveness of the padding for a tailored fit
- 3-piece palm construction allows natural hand movement for better control while providing a superior level of protection for the entire hand
- 3-layer softshell with water-repellent and wind-resistant membrane offers protection from cold, stormy weather
- X-Static AGrid antimicrobial thermal fleece lining eliminates odors, manages moisture and enhances heat retention
- AX Suede synthetic leather palm is durable, supple, plus it remains soft and flexible, even in cold or wet conditions
- 3mm EVA padding distributes pressure for comfort and durability
- Updated box construction finger fourchettes enhance warmth
- Silicone fingertip prints increase grip for more control
- Reflective detailing adds visibility
- Highly absorbent, microfiber wiping surface absorbs sweat
- Injected rubber pull-tab for easy-on, easy-off convenience
- Insulated, moisture-wicking cuff with adjustable Velcro closure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.