Built with a split-finger design for rides in freezing cold, wet, and windy conditions, the Giro 100 Proof Gloves are Giro's warmest gloves ever and equipped with low-profile weatherproof materials that won't weigh you down. Weatherproof, breathable outer shell has zippered pockets for hand warmers when temperatures plummet. PrimaLoft and Thinsulate XT-S form an insulated core for maximum warmth while the interior lining uses X-Static AGrid antimicrobial thermal fleece with silver fibers to hold onto heat. Reflective fabrics and highlights keep you visible in low light. Touch screen details make it easy to answer your phone without removing your gloves. Clarino palm provides a secure grip and extended Merino wool cuff keeps the cold out.
- Super Fit is a proprietary design process which significantly reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and effectiveness of the padding for a tailored fit
- Split-finger design provides more warmth and mobility
- Tough nylon shell with Hipora membrane is breathable and weatherproof
- 100g Thinsulate XT-S insulated upper for maximum heat retention
- PrimaLoft insulation for warmth without the bulk
- X-Static AGrid antimicrobial thermal fleece lining eliminates odors, manages moisture and enhances heat retention
- Clarino synthetic leather palm is durable, supple and grippy
- Touch screen mitt-tips for use with mobile devices
- Reflective detailing on shell and liner adds visibility
- Freeze-resistant, microfiber wiping surface absorbs sweat
- Extended Merino wool cuff for increased coverage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.