- PR Lotion combines bicarb with our patented absorption technology to send bicarb where you need it most–your muscles.s.
- Bicarb helps you do more of what you love and come back strong the next day by neutralizing acid in your muscles. PR Lotion is a revolutionary yet simple way to give your body more of what it needs when you train hard
- Allows for faster muscle recovery so you can come back feeling strong day after day
- Apply 30-60 minutes before exercise to the muscles you'll use the most - Each bottle supports 10-15 workouts
- Used by some of the world’s top athletes, including professional cyclists, triathletes and NBA, NFL and NHL teams Made in the USA - Informed Choice & Informed Sport certified
The first and only lotion that gives bicarb to your working muscles. PR Lotion combines bicarb with our patented absorption technology to send bicarb where you need it most–your muscles. Bicarb helps you do more of what you love and come back strong the next day by neutralizing acid in your muscles. PR Lotion is a revolutionary yet simple way to give your body more of what it needs when you train hard.
• Improve muscle efficiency
• Increase training capacity
• Enhance recovery
Athletes at all levels can reach training goals faster with PR Lotion.
Apply, Exercise, Repeat
When: During your pre-workout routine.
How Much: Use a heavy coat. Pile it on! If using On-the-go Packets, 1-2 packets per workout.
Where: Lower body - calves to lower back. Upper body - forearms to shoulders
All About Routine
PR Lotion promotes quality and efficient training. Small gains each training session can add up to your new personal best. The more you use it, the more you’ll get from it.
Joseph Gray - 9X US Mountain Runner of the Year 16X National Champion
“PR Lotion allows me to push my muscles past their normal point of fatigue which gives me the opportunity to train at a higher level.
Joseph Gray is a professional distance runner noted as one of the most versatile endurance runners in the world. Gray has won 16 USA National Titles Track, Road, Cross Country, Mountain and Trail Running. He has represented Team USA 22 times and has brought home Gold in the World Championships for Snowshoe Running, World Mountain Running Championships and the Xterra Trail Running World Championship. Gray holds records for most consecutive victories in the Continental Championships known as the Northern American Central American and Caribbean (NACAC) for Mountain Running with 5 consecutive wins along with being the first athlete to win the NACAC Championship in both Cross Country and Mountain Running.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.